Monday 11 February 2008

apologies for non cross posting

Wansee

1.
Anaemic ocean on whose shores
Atrocities consider
And marriages consummated
Not that…

2.
What’ll you have?
Carling
No carling; just Amstel
Or the Czech stuff
The Czech stuff?
Not Amstel… not unless
You want to see me throw up
Last… when did we have that
Greece?
No
Malta
Not unless you want to see me throw up
Do you want see me throw up?
Not Amstel

3.
I don’t like it when you turn red
I shouldn’t turn red
It’s been 48 hours
Or 36
Though it does have a very
Strange effect
Accumulative?
No
Just strange it’s an agonist or an antagonist
Antagonist sounds better
Yes
It does make me red
And can give me a headache
It’s a nice pub though
Yes
My only complaint is:
The later it gets the louder it gets
For the clientele I suppose
Not for us though?
I wonder where
We’re the clientele?
Not here?
No
Though I think they like us
Yes I think they do
4.
That boy’s never old enough
Old for what?
Beer
Beer maybe
But not scotch
Never scotch
I wouldn’t say never
Well yes he’s a young lad
Did they ever lower the age of consent?
Not that much!
For scotch I mean
Citizenship I mean
Not sex then?
I don’t know, are they not the same thing?
Not that much

No comments: